Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Holiday Party

Image result for christmas parties

At the Holiday Party one can tend to have too much to drink and become brutally honest. I told the girl who had too  much work done that she has so much plastic in her that she won’t be buried in a coffin but she would probably be buried in the recycling bin. I told someone else that they were so dumb that even I looked smart. Then there was the stock market guy who shouldn’t exchange stocks he should be exchanged for a better product. The one with the second nose job could still cut more of her face off. The other one brags that she designs her own clothes. Those rags are so ugly that they can hang themselves and die off the rack. That other girl was so tall she was just legs, legs and more legs. Too bad a brain didn’t come with all that. Turn around and there is the girl with way too much makeup on her face. I told her to take some of that off her face but then she was still a clown underneath all that color.
That last bitch got mad at me so I had to ask her if she removes her makeup with flushable toilet wipes because she still looks like shit. So after all those burns I gave out I’m going to need some Aloe Vera to heal the wounds. The lesson is to just mingle and don’t tingle anyone’s egos because it will never end up just fine. Until everyone has enough self -confidence to just be roasted and not be offended but to just realize that it is jokes   that   is all in fun and love. Hey, at least you were noticed. Maybe I should just not go to the next holiday party. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment